The cosmetic dentistry industry will hit $27.95 billion in the next four years for a good reason. Porcelain veneers are becoming the new favourite mouth makeover. While veneers are a cosmetic treatment, they offer benefits beyond looks. Veneers aid those who struggle with significant discolouration, chips, cracks, or damaged teeth.
Instead of braces, Invisalign, or surgery, porcelain veneers are a one-time, long-lasting solution to ongoing tooth problems. If you’re tired of hiding your teeth, porcelain veneers could be the solutions for you.
What Are Porcelain Veneers?
Porcelain veneers bond a durable coating material to your teeth to enhance your look. If you’ve been scrolling google results for porcelain veneers before and after photos, you know you’re in for a big transformation.
Getting porcelain veneers leads to whiter, straighter, and healthy-looking teeth. Beyond an improved appearance, they offer the following benefits.
- Low MaintenanceWhile porcelain veneers are low maintenance, they don’t excuse basic dental hygiene. Treat veneers as you would your own teeth. Standard brushing and flossing are a given, but there’s no extra protocol as you’d find with braces or retainers.
- Long-LastingPorcelain’s a strong, durable material that mirrors the tooth’s natural colour. Porcelain veneers should last more than 10 years.
If you’re weighing composite vs porcelain veneers, composite veneers are a less expensive option. That said, composites are also less durable and shorter-lasting than porcelain.
- Boosts Self-EsteemMost people know that porcelain veneers change your look, but it’s easy to underestimate the life-changing impact of that. If you’ve experienced low self-esteem from damaged or discoloured teeth, you’ve likely adopted habits like: • Investing in whitening strips• Closed mouth smiles• Hiding your mouth or teeth with hand gestures• Avoiding interactions
Porcelain veneers can help you return to a more authentic self.
- Looks NaturalPorcelain veneers mirror what you always wished your teeth looked like. The composite resin cement’s glued to your teeth with enhanced spacing, colouring, and shape.
Porcelain veneers don’t require tooth removal or reconstruction. Since they layer to your teeth, they combat future tooth decay all-the-while transforming chipped, cracked, and tarnished teeth.
- Healthy InvestmentYou might be questioning, how much are porcelain veneers? The state of your teeth and your goals for them will dictate your porcelain veneers cost.
In some parts of Canada, they range anywhere from $500-2000 per veneer. That said, teeth are one of the smartest investments you can make for your health.Since veneers aren’t reversible, it’s smart to talk to a dentist about insurance plans and coverage before saying yes.Once you know it’s right for you, you can ensure it’s money well spent!
Porcelain Veneers From a Dentist Near You
Porcelain veneers can aid one’s physical, emotional, and mental health. They help combat future tooth decay and transform chipped, cracked, and tarnished teeth.
If that wasn’t enough, the sheen look is life-changing for those who’ve craved a natural-looking smile. Consider how porcelain veneers could impact your life. Consider how smiling more can change how you show up in the world.